The Receiving Inspector will be responsible for the inspection of raw materials, purchased components, in-process, and final products.
Receiving, in-process and final inspections per ITP/ITC requirements including:
• Acceptance of raw materials
• Acceptance of purchased components
• Acceptance of in-process components after NDE, heat treatment, surface coating, welding etc.
• Scan and file documents in digital and physical records
• Releasing and updating route sheets as needed.
• Populate the relevant History Files with the accepted documents.
• Preparing dimensional inspection records as needed.
• Issuing Nonconformance reports for nonconforming product.
• Additional duties as required by the QC Supervisor.
• High school diploma
• 1-2 years as Receiving Inspector would be an asset (but not mandatory)
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Basic numeracy (math)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law.
If you require accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.